Have questions? We have answers.
Where can I apply for an account?
- Please review our terms and complete our wholesale application. Note that NC based retailers must submit an NC resale form.
Where are your terms?
- You can review our terms on our wholesale application page. Specifically, please note that we do not allow sales on third party platforms including Etsy, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
Do you offer samples?
- Once you have applied for an account, please email sample requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email an invoice for the wholesale cost of those samples and provide a coupon code that can be used toward your first order.
Do you offer a Private Label Program?
- We do! To be a part of our Private Label Program, we ask that our partners purchase their products at wholesale cost with a minimum opening order of $5,000. Our partners are also responsible for the design (with our guidance and approval) of their labels, and the upfront cost of the run of labels. Because of the cost of label printing and initial setup, it is important that the intent is for these partnerships to be long term in order for them to be successful. Want more details? Please fill out our wholesale application indicating your interest in Private Label and send us a list of the products that are of interest. We would be happy to provide label quotes.
Do you offer Zip Code Protection?
- We do not offer Zip Code Protection at the moment as our product line is very broad. You can check to see your nearest stockist by checking our Stockist Locator on our retail site. Stockists are adding when they place their second order and are maintained as long as they place an order every four months.
Do you sell for back of house?
- We sell bulk products for use in refilleries, spas, salons, restaurants, B&Bs, etc. These products are intended to be used in house or sold as-is. They are not intended to be repackaged & resold.
Can I read reviews of your products?
- The best way to find out what customers think of our products is to browse reviews on our retail site.
Do you sell wholesale on other sites?
- We do! We sell directly here on our wholesale website. We also currently sell via Faire.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards, Paypal, ShopPay, and ShopPay Installments.
When will my order ship?
- We always aim to ship within 4-7 business days of receipt. Please understand that this can vary significant especially as we head into holiday season (Mothers Day, the Fall holidays) and during post holiday restocks. We will keep the banner at the top of the page updated with the most current turn around time.
How does my order ship?
- We ship via UPS Ground. Point of origin is Denver, NC.
Will my order ship plastic-free?
- We use primarily paper-based packing materials. The only time you will find bubble wrap in our packages is when we are re-using what we receive from a vendor. At the moment we are still using plastic-based shipping tape.
Do you accept returns?
- Please notify us of any concerns with the items you received within 7 days of receipt. Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
My items were damaged in transit
- Please email us with the details and photos so we can try to make it right - email@example.com.
Are your products packaged in plastic?
- At the moment, our 8oz hand soap and body oil are in glass bottles. Our salve is poured in small metal tins. Our lip balm, linen spray, body wash, and refills/bulk products are in plastic containers.
- All products are recyclable but regulations vary, so please verify locally before recycling.
- Note that not all frosted glass is recyclable. Our frosted glass is. We source bottles that are painted to appear frosted instead of chemically treated so they can be recycled.
- We also encourage purchases of our bulk products to reduce single use plastics.
Are all your products handmade?
- With a few small exceptions, everything you see on our website is handcrafted by Julia, Wayne, and our amazing team.
- We love partnering with fellow small businesses for projects that are outside of our area of expertise. Our cedar soap dishes are handcrafted for us on the West coast and our tea towels were illustrated by the amazing Joanna Dee & are printed for us by a sustainable printing company in the mid West.
Is there a list of ingredients?
- Each product page has a full ingredient list.
Are your products organic?
- We choose certified organic ingredients whenever possible and some of our products contain 100% organic ingredients; however, we do not yet have our organic certification.
Are your products cruelty-free?
- Yes! We are officially certified as cruelty-free with Leaping Bunny. We do not participate in any animal testing nor do any of our suppliers.
Do your products contain palm oil?
- No. Several years ago we made the decision to eliminate palm oil from our product line. We are now proudly palm oil free.
Are your products gluten-free?
- There are only two products in our line that include oats: our Honey Oatmeal Soap and our Goat Milk Lavender Soap. The remaining products should be gluten-free. That said, we are not using certified gluten-free ingredients and we are working in a small production space where there are is the possibility of cross-contamination.
Are your products nut-free?
- No. We use almond oil in quite a few of our products. We also use coconut oil and shea butter in several products.
Do you offer seasonal products?
- We do! Join our newsletter on our at the bottom of our website to get a notification anytime we release a new product, update our seasonal offerings, or run a promotion.
I have a question that isn't answered here...
- Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org